Keith Verner, a vegas man who knows not to gamble when the cards are down.
“Driven and not wanting to fail.”
Thomas Jefferson always said success leads to luck. Yet the platinum rule has always been networking.
“It’s not what you know, but who you know.”
A Cognitive Skills Test is always shown through: 1ST impression——>boardering——>last impression diagram. Media contacts is and will always be a good form of a press release. Networking has always been important, even in the history of conventions. Increasing your telephone skills and understanding the rules of behavior are skills that are crucial to your networking ability.
“Work harder than everyone else”
- Thomas Jefferson On Binding Men To The Constitution (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- Thomas Jefferson; “resistance to government…” (pjchamp.wordpress.com)
- Now’s the Time to Create Your 2012 Relationship-building Plan (your-story.org)
- Thomas Jefferson… (pjchamp.wordpress.com)
- Advice for the New Year from Thomas Jefferson (slightlyinsightful.com)
- Thomas Jefferson’s estate highlights slaves’ stories (thegrio.com)