GOAL: Promote Registrations for WEBSItE, drive traffic to WEBSITE, or a post that can be placed in 3rd party sites to drive traffic to our blog. Convert 1,000 member subscriptions by April.
- Blog post per week – (5 total)
- Find Campus influential leaders that can promote registrations WEBSITE on a Rev. Share model
- Gain Exposure to blog and each of our B2C sites
- 400-600 words long, Keyword (55 Characters), Meta Description (140 Characters), 2 Image file name and Alt Tags, Links and Anchor Text, Mobile Optimization, Other Blog Elements, and potential video
- Send to colleagues
- Send Revisions to Marketing Department/Design for infographics/images
- Share article on Social Media Thursday night based on audience peak times on social media
PITCHING ARTICLE TOPICS:
Hubspot’s Blog Topic Generator and how to think up a year’s worth of blog posts article are awesome tools for helping you create fantastic blog titles.
- How Millennials Are Using Mobile in Travel
- The Top Language Apps for Travelers
- From Airbnb to Uber
- Lights, Camera, Events!
- The Luxury of Cruises-Publish in Luxury Travel Blog
- HootSuite: Track links through ow.ly with CT’s
- 1-1 Engage with Influencers list created by Benjamin
- Twitterfeed: Monitor your RSS feed and updates your Facebook and Twitter accounts when you have a new blog post.
- Lead Capture from Articles: RSS Feed, Newsletter sign up, site registration, and landing pages.
- Watermark Pinterest photos and pin your blog articles.
- Chats on Twitter: #BlogChat:
- Link building on influential travel blogs, total of 100 new links added.
- Google indexes Twitter
- Audience: Millenials and travelers that expect shared multimedia content.
- Deliver that by engaging with fan base of BRAND
- Number of article views
- Blog subscription growth
- Most popular articles (author, content, channel)
- Number of inbound links/CPA
- Number of Social Media Shares
- Number of Comments
- Conversions to memberships
- FeedBurner: Who is accessing your content and what they are clicking on.
- Google Analytics/Do we have Optimizely?