7 Creative elements That Win
- Focal Point
- Brand Link
- Brand Personality
- Informational Reward
- Emotional Reward
- Call to Action
You can see the performance of your advertising objective in Ads Manager and Power Editor. Oppa’s strategy of choosing Page post ads on News Feed, using targeting filters and Custom Audiences, and the partnership with Adroll, brought the company good results.
- 75X return on ad spend
- 50% reduction in cost per acquisition
- 1,000+ products advertised in a dynamic way
- 1 million people reached
- Record conversions in one month
Below is a step-by-step video to guide your implementation of the Facebook Marketing API so you can start receiving lead information in real time.
When starting a lead ad campaign for the first time, we highly suggest A/B testing it with regular link ads. Here are the steps to effectively see which ad format is best for you:
- Create one campaign using the website conversions objective.
- Create one campaign using the lead generation objective.
- At the ad set level, use the same budget, bid, targeting, and similar on-screen creative for both campaigns, but have the website conversions campaign drive people to a mobile or desktop webpage containing a form fill. Please note that to get an accurate comparison, mobile link ads should only be tested against mobile lead ads, and desktop link ads against desktop lead ads.
- Make sure a Facebook pixel is placed properly on the post-submission webpage to track lead events.
- Set up a website conversions campaign optimizing for leads, and a separate lead ad campaign bidding CPM for leads. All information such as targeting, bid amount, and budget should be exactly identical between both campaigns.