Ever have the problem of creating amazing photos on Facebook? While there are many ways to edit photos within Facebook and utilizing Instagram, I’m talking more about making photos look more professional.
Adobe Photoshop Light room mobile enables you to perfect your photography anywhere because your photos go where you go. Organize, edit and share your photos from anywhere.
- Open the Adobe Lightroom app on your mobile device or tablet.
- Find an image from one of your collections in Lightroom or select an image from your Camera Roll of a product you want to promote.
- Tap the Options icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Then tap Presets, and choose Color.
- Select the Punch 3 preset to make your colors stand out.
Adobe Photoshop Fix is an image retouching and manipulation mobile app with exclusive Photoshop technology like Face-Aware Liquify and Content-Aware Fill for Healing. You can use the Photoshop Fix app to remove any unwanted elements from your images.
- Tap the Share icon in Lightroom.
- Choose Edit in.. > Healing in Photoshop Fix.
- Tap Ok.
- In Photoshop Fix, tap Healing, then Spot Healing.
- Drag your finger over the logo to remove it from the product image. Note: You can control how the healing area is selected using the size and hardness controls.
- When you’re done, tap Touch to save & return to Adobe Lightroom.
- Lightroom opens showing a new version of your photo.
- Tap the Share icon and choose Copy to…
- In the collections screen that appears, tap the + to create a new collection.
- Then, tap the checkmark at the top of the screen.
- Finally, give your collection a name and tap OK.
Adobe Spark Post is an app enabling creation of graphics (mostly for social media use) combining images and text with well-designed preset layouts. Adobe Spark and its family of mobile apps, Spark Post, Spark Video and Spark Page, enable anyone to create beautifully designed content, from social graphics to visual essays to pitch videos.
Spark Post app:
- Open Spark Post app by tapping the + icon and choosing Lightroom.
- Select the new collection you just created and choose your product photo. Alternatively, you can take a photo with your device camera or import a one from your Photo Library to create a new post.
- Tap the Design button then select a preset and tap the checkmark to apply it.
- Double-tap the text and enter your ad copy; Note: Remember that your ad may not include more than 20% text.
- When you’re finished, tap Done.
- Now you can drag the text box to position it anywhere on your image. If you want to resize the text, drag one of the anchors. You can also can change the font, color and other text options.
- Tap the checkmark when you’re done. Now you can use the image for your Facebook ad.