Google AdWords is an online advertising tool that helps businesses connect with their customers. AdWords shows you how many people see your ads, what % of them click to visit your website, how many clicks to call you, and actual sales your website is generating as a direct result of your ads. Try tweaking your ads, try new keywords, or pause your campaign and restart it whenever you’d like. The Google Network = Search and Display. Adwords can appear on Google sites, partner sites, and mobile phone apps. Google Adwords fundamental as include:
- Text ads – Write successful text ads; Most common Search ad that includes a descriptive headline, website URL, and descriptive text like a call-to-action. Show: Search Network, Google Display Network.
- Headline – People are most likely to notice your headline text. Include one of your keywords in the headline to make the ad even more relevant to the customer’s search.
- Display URL – shows your website address. It gives people an idea of where they’ll go when they click your ad.
- Description – Use the description to highlight details about your product or service. On mobile, AdWords optimizes your ad to show the highest performing text.
- Ads with extensions – Provide additional information to your text with your business’s address or phone number; Show: Search Network, Google Display Network. Ad’s visibility leads to better clickthrough rates. site links, call, and location extensions to enhance its ads.
- Sitelinks: Give customers quick access to multiple pages of your website.
- Call extensions: Let people click a button to call you.
- Seller ratings: Showcase customers’ reviews and ratings of their experience with your business.
- App extensions: Display a link below your ad text that sends people to the app store or starts downloading your app.
- Enhance your ad with extensions
Create a campaign specifically for mobile app installs where users can download your app right from the ad.
- Shopping ads -Contain product, image, and pricing information. Best for a large inventory of products. Show: Search Network. Shopping ads can appear on Google Shopping, Google Search, and some Google Search Partners in select international countries.
- Image ads – Image ads capture people’s attention as they browse websites on the Google Display Network. Show: Search Network, Display Network, (*Image ads show on search partner networks, but not the Google Search Network).
- Video ads – Standalone video ad or a video ad that runs on another streaming video. Search Network, Display Network, and Show on: Search partner networks, but not the Google Search Network.
- App promotion ads – Send your customers to an app store to download your app, or include a deep link directly into your app. Show: Search Network, Display Network
- Call-only ads – Call your business directly by clicking on your ad. They’re useful for driving phone calls to your business from devices that can make calls. Show: Search Network
- Rich media ads – Engaging ad formats that often include animation or other types of motion. Can show: Display NeTWORK. About the Google Search Network
Campaign types and subtypes
With AdWords, you can choose different campaign types to help you achieve your business goals. Once you have decided on a type, you can
How to check your landing page experience
Adwords account and then go to your Keywords tab. In your Keywords tab, place your cursor over the speech bubble next to the status of any keyword. You’ll see one of three rankings: above average, average, or below average. Your Quality Score includes a measure of your landing page experience. What happens after I make improvements? The AdWords system visits and evaluates landing pages and websites on a regular basis. If you make significant changes to improve your landing page experience, you may see higher ad quality (and higher Ad Rank) over time. You might not see an immediate impact, but you may see results within days or weeks. Decrease your landing page loading time and mobile-friendly its policies refer to the advertising policies that must be followed on your landing pages and website in order to advertise on AdWords. How similar keywords match.