GOOGLE ANALYTICS REPORTING ACTIVE USERS REPORT
Google Analytics would credits conversions prior to the final interaction with an assisted conversion. Multi-channel Funnel reports can credit conversions across website referrals, paid and organic search, and custom campaigns. In Multi-channel Funnel reports, conversions and e-commerce transactions are attributed to the last campaign, search, or ad that referred the user. Behavior flow report – a visual representation of which pages users entered your website on, use the To see which pages on your site get the most traffic and highest engagement, view the All Pages Report. Use the Referral Report to look at working with other websites to send traffic to your pages.
Google Analytics allow you to compare at once 4 segments. “Remarketing” is when you show users targeted ads to bring them back to your website and encourage a conversion. You can define remarketing audiences by users who visited a specific page on your website, users who played a video on your website, and users who speak a particular language. Predefined Segment and Custom Segments can be imported to define marketing audiences as well. To set up Dynamic Remarketing for a retail vertical, you must you link your AdWords account to The Google Merchant Center. To set up Dynamic Remarketing, create custom Dimension in the Google Analytics Admin area.
Ecommerce Analytics and Model Comparison Tool. In our attribution model, what works best for brand awareness vs. closer.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS REPORTING DYNAMIC REPORTING: Users who viewed product detail pages, users who sign up for your email newsletter, and users who abandoned their shopping carts are people you want to target with Dynamic Remarketing. Put in a user-defined variable that records conversion amount in the Conversion Value field to dynamically capture the conversion values associated with your AdWords tag. Set up Dynamic Remarketing in Tag Manager by enabling data collection for Advertising Features in Analytics account admin settings. AdWords uses Dynamic attributes to generate dynamic ads based on a user’s past interactions with website products and services. The Google Analytics Help Center can provide a list of business-vertical attributes for Dynamic Remarketing. For Dynamic Remarketing, a Data Layer variable needs to be set up in Tag Manager to collect information in the data layer. Use the Event track data layer to collect when a user adds a product to their shopping cart without refreshing the page. To set your tag to fire on a particular page, what set your trigger variable to be set to Page URL.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS REPORTING
- All Traffic report – understand which traffic sources result in the most conversions
- The Multi-channel Funnel report – How certain channels and campaigns assist other channels and eventually drive conversions.
- Audience report: Using segmentation, you can help develop profiles of which customers convert and which do not, so you can better understand their behavior.
- The Product List Performance report – On-site selling tools that work best.
- The Product Performance report – which products are frequently viewed, added to the shopping cart, and whether they’re eventually purchased.
- The Shopping Behavior report – how customers progress through the various shopping stages on your site. To use the Product List Performance and Shopping Behavior Analysis reports, must implement Enhanced E-commerce on your website.
- Checkout Behavior Analysis report – the location of customers lost in the checkout process.
- Event tracking report
- Demographics and Interests Reports– Enable User permissions on the view to see data.
- Content Drilldown report – sections of your website content performed.
- Landing Pages report – lists the pages of your website where users first arrived
How to make infographics:
Pardot can crawl your site map, serve up relevant search results for your visitors, and provide reporting on their queries. Nothing shows a prospect’s intent like his searches on your website. If someone clicks around and finds their way to your pricing information, that is valuable to know, but if the prospect types in “pricing” as his exact search term, that is a much better buying signal. You can create a site search hosted by Pardot, or choose to integrate a third-party search. Google Analytics
The Google Analytics Connector is designed to simplify the flow of information between Google Analytics, Pardot and your CRM system. The connector will allow those using Google Analytics Keyword Tags in URLs to pass those tags into Pardot. Once the tags are in Pardot, the fields can be synced with a compatible CRM system, allowing you to use the CRM reporting features to run custom analysis on your tags.
Data will be collected from all five of the Google Analytics tags: campaign name, medium, source, content, and term. Optionally, you can enable the connector to create a new Pardot campaign based on your Google Analytics campaign tag. This will automatically generate a new campaign, if there is not already one by that name, for any new prospects coming in from tagged URLs.