Use Google Merchant Center as a resource to manage feeds, view data, and explore programs for your products. Go to the Home page from the navigation panel to quickly view Merchant Center announcements as well as your Dashboard information. The dashboard contains product data overviews, feed information, and Shopping ad clicks. For more information on your product data, follow the direct links to access data diagnostics and product feeds.
- About your business: Store name and contact information.
- Website: Claim and verify your website.
- Logo: Used for advertising your products on Google.
Manage your feeds, review feed data quality, and view a detailed list of your products in a centralized spot.
- Diagnostics: Review and troubleshoot current and historical issues with your product data. Use the context filter for further information.
- Feeds: Registering and uploading feeds.
- List: View detailed information about your submitted products and search for specific products.
- Tax and Shipping: Create and manage your tax or shipping settings.
Other program content
The Programs page contains cards featuring the various programs that are available in Merchant Center. Find the Programs page under the 3-dot icon in the upper right-hand corner of your account. Continue exploring various programs by selecting the Learn more option on each card, and express your interest in participating in a program by selecting Get started. View recent account notifications for Mail icon in the upper right-hand corner of your account that includes notifications, alerts, and announcements that have been sent to your Merchant Center contacts. Feed status notifications are removed after 90 days.
Manage account settings
Go to your account management preferences, click the 3-dot icon in the upper right-hand corner of your account.
- Account settings: Time zone and language preferences.
- Account linking: Link your Adwords, Doubleclick, and supported e-commerce platforms to Merchant Center.
- Automatic item updates: Allows Google to update your items on Google Shopping based on the structured data markup we find on your website.
- Users: Allow multiple users to access your account, and adjust user access level and administrative ownership for Merchant Center. Users can access multiple Merchant Center accounts from a single Google account and navigate between accounts by clicking the expand icon in the navigation panel.
- STFP/FTP/GCS: Use SFTP (preferred), FTP, or Google Cloud Storage (GCS) to transfer product data to Google’s server.
- API diagnostics: Set up the Content API for Shopping (advanced), which enables you to programmatically upload product listings.
- Merchant Center programs: Explore programs to help you advertise your products.
- Product. A word describing what customers would be searching for on Google.
- Item: Describes a product once it’s been added to your product data, either in a text feed, XML feed, or API. For example, an item is one line in your text feed
- Variant. The word describing different variations of the product.