Facebook has identified 7 Creative elements that deliver Facebook Ads that win:
- Focal Point
- Brand Link
- Brand Personality
- Informational Reward
- Emotional Reward
- Call to Action
You can see the performance of your advertising objective in Ads Manager and Power Editor. Oppa’s strategy of choosing Page post ads on News Feed, using targeting filters and Custom Audiences, and the partnership with Adroll, brought the company good results.
- 75X return on ad spend
- 50% reduction in cost per acquisition
- 1,000+ products advertised in a dynamic way
- 1 million people reached
- Record conversions in one month
Your ads stop running when they hit budget limits:
- Account Spend Limit: This is the amount you set for your whole ad account. You can check and change your account spend limit in your billing manager. To change your account spend limit, select Edit next to your current account spending limit amount, enter your preferred limit, and select Save.
- Ad Set Lifetime or Daily Budget: This is the budget you set when you create an ad set.
Be sure to deliver the best ads for A/B Testing. The ad featured here gained 138 new relevant fans converting at .76 per page like. I would recommend doing a post for all your new fans weekly. Maybe a Shopify link post to buy a product or a shout out tagging your new fans. You can tag people under Facebook page settings.