Who’s Behind Globalsocialmediamarketing.com?
Benjamin Kepner – Global salesman, digital marketing blogger, and STS9 sound agent.
I graduated from the University of Georgia in Marketing and International Business. In 2011, I started blogging about events I attended to connect with digital marketing leaders. I’ve tenaciously spent 16 years studying Spanish and another 3 years in Mandarin Chinese. I was challenged in a number of independent contractor roles proving to people my expertise in social media marketing, blogging, and video. However, I knew in order to become truly global from my trilingual experience at UGA, I needed to live abroad. In 2013, I lived Spain for a year to get my fluency in Spanish and have internationally traveled to the United Kingdom, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, France, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, and Spains thereafter. Here’s my story on the pursuit of becoming a truly global sales and marketing expert:
- 2013-2014 AiMA Committee Membership Blogger
- 2013-2014 Ministry of Education Spain Cultural Ambassador/Escuela Gallega de Surf
- 2013-2015 Spain Chapter of the UGA Alumni Association President
- 2015-2016 Tourico Holidays International Sales & Social Media Marketing Manager
- 2016 Social Selling Index ranked in the top 1% for Marketing/Advertising pros
- 2016 Best digital marketers for Linkedin Profinder in Atlanta
- 2017 Mile High Young Professionals Committee Social Media Manager
I’m now summiting 14ers in Colorado as the Global Sales Representative of Applied Food Sciences, while continuing to help entrepreneurs climb mountains online worldwide.